[pianotech] Betsy Ross Spinet

David Lawson Pianos dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Mon Dec 7 22:45:09 MST 2009

Hello to all.

We may be acquiring a Betsy Ross Spinet, made be Lester in the USA.The serial number is 329958, which should put it at about 1960 according to Pierce.
We haven't come across many of these pianos here in Australia, so were wondering what we should look out for. Do these later models have plastic components that may cause problems, and if so, are the replacement parts readily available?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Regards,

Alastair,
For David Lawson's Pianos