[pianotech] Replacing plastic elbows

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:56:24 MST 2009

It's not usually the tool that causes the sides of the wooden whippen slots to break, but rather the spreading out of the plastic against the sides as you cut into it. This is especially likely of the old plastic is still somewhat "taffy-like" and not yet totally ossified and crumbling.

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"