[pianotech] Replacing plastic elbows

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 8 15:55:43 MST 2009

Never...but I don't work on them anymore....

David Ilvedson
Pacifica, CA

On Dec 8, 2009, at 11:18 AM, "Gerald Groot" <tunerboy3 at comcast.net> wrote:

Yes.  MANY failures.  Even on brand new replacement snap ons.  I've had to
replace many sets over the years for free within the 1st year or two because
of failures from Vorgias.  Got the replacements for nothing but the labor
was free.  Thus, wooden elbow recommendations from me.