[pianotech] Soothing winter's working hands

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 01:23:41 MST 2009

Around the house I walk around barefoot, and when I'm out, in sandals or flip flops. As a result, my right heel has dried out and developed very rough calluses. Those calluses have developed deep cracks in them, which can be very painful. To moisturize my heel, and heel the cracks, I use corn Huskers Lotion which is available at most drug stores. I used to use this stuff on my hands in the winter back in St. Louis.

Wim