[pianotech] Question about an old action damper and jack

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Dec 9 18:26:36 MST 2009

Will... December 1995, actually, but like wow, what a great memory!! Thanks,
I'll read it in just a bit.

I refrained from referring to it as an underlever, because it isn't a lever
at all, but it glides on two long pins... the back side of the "underlever"
has a U-shaped opening instead of another hole, presumably to make it a bit
simpler/safer to R&R.

Jon... Can you tell me where I might find retrofit parts? I don't find them
in either Schaff or Pianotek catalogs. If the price is reasonable enough, I
think the amount of work might be a little more(?) but then it would be
adjustable, which would be a good thing.

Paul