[pianotech] Quiet System

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 10 08:29:39 MST 2009

Yeah, Barb, it's one of the hazards of being in the business for so long.  I
forgot about the anytime piano.  Similar specs on the action.  Let off is
wider than usual to allow for the hammer to pass through let off prior to
touching the stop rail.  From memory, 10 mm.

When it was a current production feature, the factory reps were ........  uh
..........  unwilling to share their knowledge of the product.  (dodging
disrespect)

I think I asked for a tech write up on the product at that time and I sure
can't remember ever getting one.  As I recall it came with a custom tone
module with a handful of voices.

I hope the call went well for you.

Lar