[pianotech] setting up and tuning

Jeff Cutler jeff at chordsandboards.com
Fri Dec 11 07:52:08 MST 2009

Marshall,

After trying a few different options I have become very happy with a soft
case I found at www.justtoolkits.com. It sells for $94 and holds everything
including my Dell Axim and Spurlock stand and a good selection of mutes,
basic regulation tools, etc. It has a shoulder strap and handles, three
outside pockets that carry my calendar book, Pierce Atlas, and assorted
other stuff. Don¹t mean to go all commercial on the list but this case is a
nice reasonable cost item. I think the item number is simply CS.

Hope this helps.
Jeff

I have a stanley tool box the school gave us plastic with the tray that
lifts out when I open it.  If any of you can suggest a better tool case/box,
I'm all open to it.  This thing is so cramped and hard to find things in.
Thanks
Marshall

Jeffrey Cutler
Chords and Boards