[pianotech] hot box dimensions

jiimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 07:24:13 MST 2009

David Love wrote:
>   I'm a bit too paranoid to have something
> generating that much heat.

I'm with you here.   Enclosing the oil filled radiator and all its
controls in the box give me the willys...but I'm just going to go for it
anyway...seems like Ron hasn't burned down yet.

My previous box was so underpowered, it probably took much more energy
to use because of its ineffectiveness, and didn't work so good.

What I really would like to find though is some flat concrete pavers
with encased resistance wires. Put em under the false floor.

Jim I