[pianotech] hot box dimensions

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 21:14:00 MST 2009

A little more firepower there.  I'm a bit too paranoid to have something
generating that much heat.  I use 5 DC rods and with a bit of insulation it
gets to 80f/30% pretty quickly and I think would easily go higher if I
dialed the humidistat down farther.  I think the box I use is a bit smaller
than yours though.  Mine won't hold a D board (up to a B) so when that
happens I've got to concoct something a bit different.  My summer RH, btw,
is similar though for different reasons.  You have heat and humidity, I have
fog.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com