[pianotech] back rail cloth, (was of replacing keytops)

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Sun Dec 13 11:41:53 MST 2009

Ed & David,

Interesting difference of experience here.  Now I guess I get to choose
which way I go!  Does leaving the back edge unglued mean the oil board will
move around or fall out if the piano is moved?  Can that be the reason for
gluing both edges: to hold the oil board in place when there is one (which I
gather isn¹t always the case)?

Paul
--
Paul Milesi, RPT