[pianotech] back rail cloth, (was of replacing keytops)

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Mon Dec 14 09:41:58 MST 2009

Web search yields these various results:

High-grade paper board, .015" thick, for making your own stencils.
Impregnated with drying oils.

Clean cutting, long lasting. Edges won't fuzz.

High quality stencil board resists ink bleed-through.

Heavy-duty .015" thick.
Meets Fed. Spec. UU-S-625.
Contact Uline for more information on
stencil supplies.