[pianotech] Damper Lever Problem

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Tue Dec 15 13:24:38 MST 2009

Why modify a pair of needle nose?  A small screwdriver works better for me sliding the lead in and out.

No, I didn't expect it to stay there, that's why I put a piece of electrical around the lever and over the lead so it wouldn't move, but the player is hard on the damper pedal.  Now Tom, if you didn't know me, you probably would think I'm serious here.  Or, maybe I am.

Matthew