[pianotech] Young Chang

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 21:29:34 MST 2009

    Hi Dale:
    I called John Chang at 866-798-6979  X144 but don't dial his extension, you'll probably get a recording.  Ask the receptionist for John direct.  His email is jchang at ycapiano.com   He's really easy to work with and warranty didn't enter into it at all.  Just furnish the serial and model numbers and that was it.  Someone posted previously that serial numbers from 50000 to 108000 were involved.  I'm not sure if this is accurate, mine was 091570.
    Mike