[pianotech] Plastic Keytops That Feel More Like Ivory

John Dorr a440 at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 16 17:20:10 MST 2009

Mike,

I have a customer who was inquiring about such a product.  I don't have the
skills and equipment to install this material from a sheet.  Obviously you DO,
and I'm familiar with your name from this list and that you do such work for
the trade.  Can you give me a ballpark figure for doing a set of white keys
with this material?  I'll then propose it to them, and if they're interested,
I'll ask you for a scrap sample piece that they might feel.

Thanks,

John Dorr
Helena, MT

"Mike Morvan" <keymaestro at verizon.net>