[pianotech] Plastic Keytops That Feel More Like Ivory

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Thu Dec 17 07:03:15 MST 2009

John,
    Thank you for your inquiry. Mineral plastic sells for $355.00 per set
for all colors, this is enough material to cover the tops and fronts with
some extra pieces, we sell the proper glue for putting it down as well for
$25.95. We can cover your tops and fronts with this material for $1,025.00
this includes material and labor. Any questions, give us a call. Mike
BLACKSTONE VALLEY PIANO
Michael A. Morvan
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma 01569