[pianotech] Young Chang Brackets.....again

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 18 09:24:51 MST 2009

Matthew:
	I've heard from some that you might have to break the brackets, cut them
or whatever.  But if you can't do that, you could turn the glide bolts up
all the way.  But that means that you'll have to rebed the keyframe,
relevel the keys, regulate the whole action to match, etc.  Then, MAYBE,
you can get the action out.  It's also possible to remove the keybed, but
that's another story.
	Good luck.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego

hammers won't clear the stretcher upon removal.

> How does one slide an action out where the hammer flanges won't even
clear the underside of the pinblock?