[pianotech] Young Chang Brackets.....again

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:35:46 MST 2009

Matthew, in the dim recesses of my memory, I seem to recall a
discussion in the past where someone used a piece of cardbord large
enough to span the hammers and wide enough that you can put that
inside the action and the cardboard will force the hammers down enough
as you remove it that you actually can. With no herioc measures! lol
anyone else done something like that?

On Dec 18, 2009, at 10:24 AM, "pmc033 at earthlink.net" <pmc033 at earthlink.net