[pianotech] How to tune a Winter spinet

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Fri Dec 18 16:37:37 MST 2009

I think the key here is that you cannot do a perfect tuning on a Winter
spinet and will be frustrated to try. The most effective way I've found
is to use an ETD which is very good at making the best of a bad
situation. It doesn't try to do perfect but finds the best compromise
under the circumstances.

Tom Cole