[pianotech] How to tune a Winter spinet

RonLindquist rrlindquist at peoplepc.com
Sat Dec 19 15:41:45 MST 2009

Winters   sound ok---better than some  werlitesrs  (sp)   Don't move
them much ,   Think the old ones  with a real spruce sound
board  sound very good for there size.
OK---was thinking about some others but   the   board  on the
old   ones,    with  a little voicing   are better   than a   "laminated one"
Ron Lindquist

  (