[pianotech] GA-1..was BB Mason......!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 21 09:11:55 MST 2009

David said: "I haven't heard the GA1 yet but it's a modern miracle to get a scale that's
worse than the GH1. I wouldn't have thought it could be done."

David,
BELIEVE IT! Worse than the GH-1's ever were. AND, it's still unstable, even with three beams added. (Probably some of that "Select Hardwood"...otherwise known as Balsa Wood! Very thick soundboard. Poor detail work. Clunky action. What more can I say??
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police