[pianotech] Tunelab iphone app - has anyone tried it?

Andy Murphy aamurphy at san.rr.com
Mon Dec 21 10:25:58 MST 2009

I have not used TuneLab Pro on an iPhone.

I also highly recommend TuneLab.  I've used this tool almost every day now
for over a year now and it is very good.  Straight forward to use out of the
box, and customizable to fit preferences.  I used it on my hp laptop (win
xp) for most of the year, and I'm currently running it on a new hp mini
netbook (win 7).

B. Rgds,

Andy Murphy

Tuner / Technician