[pianotech] Tunelab iphone app - has anyone tried it?

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Mon Dec 21 09:15:13 MST 2009

I highly recommend TuneLab; I still use it for pitch raises.  I
haven't used the iPhone version; they wouldn't let him do a trial like
on the others.

If you have a PC with Windows, you can download a trial of TuneLab Pro
to see the interface and how it works (although Robert said he has
made UI improvements).
http://www.tunelab-world.com

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT