[pianotech] String scaling was BB Mason and Tenor Cross over

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 21:06:27 MST 2009

Understood. All good points.
  I have had sets from them for 9 fts that were not double wrapped and so I know what they sound like. I had two Ds side by side, one with and one without and I prefer the double wrapped...whatever they may be doing. Yes, I would enjoy running more nos.
  BTW, I have also had the sets where note 9 or 8 and 9 were single wrapped and the bottom end were double wrapped and I do notice a difference that is displeasing to my ear and tonal balance of the scale.
  Dale