[pianotech] Reversing Crown

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 24 21:12:35 MST 2009

We should be able to explain to customer the breakdown of the piano and what we may find once the plate is pulled.   A disclaimer that lays out the possibility of a new soundboard, pinblock my have cracks we cannot see, etc.   Give them the worse case, so they are prepared...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044