[pianotech] Reversing Crown

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 08:48:41 MST 2009

Write the estimate and specify the work to be performed in detail.  Explain that an examination of the pin block and soundboard will have to be done  after teardown and if they need to be replaced the cost will be x and why this is so.  You don't need a disclaimer just include that the estimate does not include pinblock or soundboard replacement.  Up front communication is the name of the game.  You only get in trouble when you make estimates in fear of losing the job to a lower "bid".

Merry Christmas all, I think I hear the kids starting to stir.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com