[pianotech] Reversing Crown

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 11:02:42 MST 2009

In a message dated 12/26/2009 8:28:53 A.M. Central Standard Time,
rnossaman at cox.net writes:

paulrevenkojones at aol.com wrote:
> Thanks! It's the rib  context that I was seeking. Also, measurement
> methodology and  tools?

Methodology is assigning downbearing loads to individual ribs
(from the string scale and bearing schedule) and calculating
deflection with a standard beam deflection formula. The tools
are a  spreadsheet and a brain. <G>
Ron N
I think I have a few of those in a drawer somewhere in the shop...I'll have
 to look.

Thanks again, and happy new year (hoping to find a brain)