[pianotech] A new soundboard

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 22:36:56 MST 2009

 Ughh. supposed to be private
  Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: erwinspiano at aol.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Sat, Dec 26, 2009 9:31 pm
Subject: Re: [pianotech] A new soundboard

HI Jan
  I see nobody responded and so I wanted to do so and also tell you I am an acquaintance of Andre Ooerbeek.
 There are many tricks and tips. A fundamental basic understanding of how the soundboard system is needed and essential so your goal can be reached.
   Give it a look and then get back to me.
  Merry Christmas
  Dale Erwin