[pianotech] Fwd: hi and happy holidays

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 10:38:12 MST 2009

Hey
  If anyone is going to Baja Calif.  There is a Yamaha piano that needs some service near Cabo San Jose for a Friend Daryl. I did this 3 years ago. It is a Yamaha at a Jack Nicholas Designed Golf Course which has an adjacent  5 star restaurant. I'm sure there are some fringe benefits.! Write me privately or respond to Daryl at the E address below.
  Dale