[pianotech] SAT IV extended

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Mon Dec 28 05:19:56 MST 2009

Hi,
The first 120 memorized tunings are in the IV's memory.  The problem is
getting memorized tunings into the extended memory.  There is space for
several more hundred but the problem is in getting them there.  You cannot
enter the extended memory except by entering them in the computer in the
librarian program FIRST.  It is hard to explain unless you own a IV.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician
Creator of Custom Caster Cups