[pianotech] Survey

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Tue Dec 29 05:41:08 MST 2009

Hi Wim,
You are the only IV owner who has responded. Now there is at least 2 of us
who do not know how to use the extended memory to record tunings.  Now we
are a group.  That is a step in the right direction.  I have asked Paul to
start a IV user group so I will see what happens.
Thank,
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician