[pianotech] iPod Touch

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Dec 30 11:37:29 MST 2009

When you download it to iTunes and then sync it to your itouch, it is backed up on iTunes.  You won't lose it.

The reason I know this is that I dropped my iPhone several months ago and broke the screen.  I went to the Apple store and they couldn't fix it so they replaced it with a new one.  When I got home, I chose "restore" from iTunes and it asked me to pick a profile.  I picked the one from my previous phone.  It took quite a while to restore it, but when it was done, I had all my apps, my photos, music... everything.

Happy New Year!!

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA