[pianotech] Mason BB available

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 05:05:41 MST 2009

Hi,

I have a customer that has to move and can't keep her Mason BB from the good era. The piano needs the whole thing. It was restrung and refinished a few years ago, but the job was not very well done. I saw the piano for the first time yesterday. How much would it be worth for a rebuilder in the States? Here in Québec, the market is not that good right now and was wondering on her behalf what the market is down your way.

Please reply PRIVATLY at mcpiano at hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Marcel Carey, RPT