[pianotech] Applying PVC-E to new plastic keytops

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Dec 31 15:32:38 MST 2009

Mike,
	Since some of us may have missed your earlier posting about the glue
could you share with us the cost? I assume it's only available through you.
What quantities is it available in? What is it's shelf life?
	Do you have any pictures of this clamping system that many don't use
and won't part with. Is it possible to replicate something like it? So far
the cam system posted a few days ago looks real good (sorry but I don't, off
hand, remember who sent that one). Will that one work well enough for a good
bond? I'm interested in picking up an old Oslund system but it seems that
every time one becomes available it's gone in a flash. Any ideas where one
could find one?

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com