[pianotech] Screw head

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Feb 11 13:39:58 PST 2009

I tried the Robertson, couldn't get a good fit.
Then I got a flashlight, and thought that a Torx would fit, they didn't.
I was just getting over the flu, so sold them the Pelican spring, and suggested her Husband try. Using vise grips, and replace the screws.
I just didn't feel up to it, and at 71, am not as supple as I used to be. Patience isn't what it used to be either.
I know it was a cop out. But it was in the boonies, and I don't see myself getting there again, for 2 or 3 months.
I told them to let me know how it went.
John Ross