[pianotech] WNG Backchecks

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Sat Feb 14 16:26:02 PST 2009

Thanks Will,
I am trying to make a hammer set work that I have had for several years. Did not realize they would be going onto this piano when I bought them nor did I know about WNG parts at the time.
Whenever I have ordered Isaacs in the past, they are always uncut/undrilled etc. To order them precut/predrilled etc would only shorten what I thought was his standard grand hammer set. So I am a bit suprised that I have run into this.
Feel like I asked a dumb question.
Gene