[pianotech] blatant self promo and completely OT

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 22:34:05 PST 2009

Great! It must be a great feeling of accomplishment! Good for you!

Julia

In a message dated 2/15/2009 9:52:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
paul at bruesch.net writes:

On Sun,  Feb 15, 2009 at 8:32 PM, <_wimblees at aol.com_
(mailto:wimblees at aol.com) > wrote:

Dear friends

After 6 years I have finally fulfilled one of my dreams. I have  written, and
self published, a novel, Northwood. It's not the "great  American novel", but
it's pretty good, if I may say so myself, and Jan and  Erik (my son, who's an
English major), agree.

Now, as much as I want all my friends to buy this book, I must warn  you that
this book is controversial in nature, contains some very graphic  sex
sequences, and a couple of very violent fights. But what do you expect  from a novel
set in a prison colony.

Please go to _www.xlibris.com/northwood.html_
(http://www.xlibris.com/northwood.html)  for more  information about this book and to place an order.

Thanks