[pianotech] no shows

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 23 11:22:49 PST 2009

Hi Wim,

Sounds like you're up against something unique in the local culture and
customs.  I doubt any advice from the mainland would apply.  If I
experience an unacceptable level of no-shows within a small minority
immigrant community, I can afford adopt policies that cause me to lose
all of that community's business, whereas you've got to find a way to
get more of the Hawaiian community's business.  Are there any local
small business organizations you can tap into to find out how others
deal with it?

good luck

Mike