[pianotech] Thumbs Down to Yamaha !!!!!!!!!!

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Mon Feb 23 17:44:24 PST 2009

BlankMy experience in the USA has never been a problem, it's been a year or so since I've needed parts but Greg Franks was my contact and always right there.
Just last week I phoned and talked to a live person who helped me with an appraisal of a model I was not familiar with.
Just my experience.
Fenton