[pianotech] high leverage action

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Sat Mar 14 07:51:37 PDT 2009

Re: [pianotech] high leverage action

  Try a different wippen. I really like the Schwander style, it offers a better geometry
  many times.  Try a larger knuckle.  Since nothing is glued up, you can experiment
  to get the most bang for the buck.

  **** Ok. Today I will try my WNG whip as I was given the sample kit recently from PianoDisc.

    The whip rail is adjustable and I will play around with the spread tomorrow.

  Not necessarily the spread but height of the rail, read the article: Action Elevations.
  In there you'll find info on jack center alignment to the knuckle core.

  **** Ok -  Sorry but do you know off hand the year of the article?

  Thanks so much for your help.

  Gene
--