[pianotech] Fujan tuning hammer review

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:00:13 PDT 2009

Nice article! I've been seriously considering the Fujan, although I'd like
to compare it to Charles Faulk's new carbon fiber lever. Also Mayer
Gluzman's knock-off version also seems like an interesting choice. A fellow
in our chapter has both the Fujan and the Mayer lever and preferes the meyer
lever because of the ease of swiching heads and tips. So many choices...

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter