[pianotech] Chipped plastic keytop repair?

PIANO2NR at aol.com PIANO2NR at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 17:35:38 PDT 2009

I have had good results on plastic as well as ivory using dental filling
material cured with a special curing light I got on Ebay.  My dentist is  the
source of the material.  I use opaque bright white and tint it as  needed for
ivory with Acrikey yellow powder.  I use an etching gel first  then a clear
primer which is light cured too.  Then the filling material  using clear tape over
it to shape it the apply the light through the tape.   Works Great!~

Randy Mangus, RPT

In a message dated 3/25/2009 5:34:27 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,