[pianotech] Build a Zapper

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 07:15:10 PDT 2009

OK, back to reality. I just realized there is an off the shelf tool
that produces heat with the shorted secondary of a transformer: a
pistol grip soldering gun. It probably has about the right wattage for
the job. I’ll play around with one and let you all know in a day or
three.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.