[pianotech] Search Pianotech

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri May 1 04:29:02 PDT 2009

Yes... quite right. It also throws in <pipermail> to even further filter its
search. Personally, I just think it's easier to go there (ptg.org) to do
list searches, and when someone asks how to, it's much easier to tell them
the ptg.org route. If that person is Google-savvy, s/he will see how the
ptg.org text window formats the Google search and can choose to remember it.
If not, s/he can go back to ptg.org every time.  Or go back to ptg.org every
time and save a bunch of typing.

To each his/her own.

Paul