[pianotech] Tax help for John

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Fri May 1 12:37:24 PDT 2009

>From my own experiences, I am a firm believer that the more you give, the more you will receive in return.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578  http://www.toddpianoworks.com

--- On Fri, 5/1/09, pianolady50 at peoplepc.com <pianolady50 at peoplepc.com> wrote:
From: pianolady50 at peoplepc.com <pianolady50 at peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Tax help for John
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 7:25 PM

Hi all,

I would say let's just give.  Knowing that we
can't deduct it from our own taxes has little to do with it.  When you gift
to other friends and family do you worry about what that does to your
taxes?  No.  I suggest that this be done in a similar manner.
Decide how much you can give, either as a one time thing or spread out over
several months, and do it.  After all, it is a gift not an
expense.

Debbie L.