[pianotech] Tax help for John

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Fri May 1 12:25:04 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I would say let's just give.  Knowing that we can't deduct it from our own taxes has little to do with it.  When you gift to other friends and family do you worry about what that does to your taxes?  No.  I suggest that this be done in a similar manner.  Decide how much you can give, either as a one time thing or spread out over several months, and do it.  After all, it is a gift not an expense.

Debbie L.