[pianotech] Our Brother's Keeper

John Dorr a440 at bresnan.net
Fri May 1 15:42:37 PDT 2009

Hello,

What a wonderful movement.  I ride a motorcycle, too, and this effort really
resonates with me.  I've contacted our Montana group and am waiting to hear
back.  I'll spearhead it for us, and I'm good to go for a tuning per month.

Some of our members are part-timers and really don't tune all that much, so I
entreated the membership to search their hearts AND financial situations to
figure out if and what they could donate, be it half or a third of a tuning,
or a fixed dollar amount.  But I'm sure our guys will do what they can.

Keep this list posted, whoever's takin' charge here, k?

John Dorr
Helena, MT