[pianotech] Feurich of Germany

David Lawson Pianos dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Fri May 1 16:32:55 PDT 2009

I visited their factory way back in the 70's and found them to be very
professional in every way. Their product was sold here in Australia in large
amounts in the twenties, and indeed of latter days. I did not see any
re-builds however, but can imagine their work would be of a high standard.
Julius Feurich Jn. was our host back then and a fine gentleman he was.
David Lawson