[pianotech] Feurich of Germany

Bernhard Stopper b98tu at t-online.de
Sat May 2 02:03:10 PDT 2009

Ric,
I can understand this it if it is a Hamburg instrument and the owner
want it to be restored in Hamburg to get it back as original as
possible.

What i see from many competent rebuilders in the US is that many of
them try to add some of their own extra design features to improve the
instrument, what is often not what the owner wants for sake of
originality.

Regards,

Bernhard Stopper