[pianotech] John Granholm - short update

JimWilsonian at aol.com JimWilsonian at aol.com
Sat May 2 11:28:08 PDT 2009

> The driver who hit John fled the scene, but a 15-year-old passenger
> refused to leave, stayed with John and administered first aid, which controlled
> the bleeding and saved John's life.   -Ed Sutton

Wow.   Talk about a study in contrasts.   One person's choice leads
(potentially) to a loss of a life, another's choice saves it.   Definitely a stark
example that who we are is all about the choices we make.

My heart goes out to John and his family. I'm moved by the magnanimity of
my colleagues and will gladly contribute to the cause.

Blessings,
Jim Wilson

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from
anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!