[pianotech] John Granholm - short update

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun May 3 12:23:03 PDT 2009

 God Bless that 15 year old!!  What a great thing to do with such
stressful things going on!   That would be tough to do when involved in
it....at any age! What maturity,...even if the previous maturity wasn't so
pure that led to the whole thing...or not  It wasn't his or her fault...
or was it?!

JimWilsonian at aol.com
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
05/02/2009 01:29 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] John Granholm - short update

The driver who hit John fled the scene, but a 15-year-old passenger
refused to leave, stayed with John and administered first aid, which
controlled the bleeding and saved John's life.  -Ed Sutton

Wow.  Talk about a study in contrasts.  One person's choice leads
(potentially) to a loss of a life, another's choice saves it.  Definitely
a stark example that who we are is all about the choices we make.

My heart goes out to John and his family. I'm moved by the magnanimity of
my colleagues and will gladly contribute to the cause.

Blessings,
Jim Wilson

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the
Radio Toolbar! (
http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000003)